Dating in lanarkshire
The following parishes have their own pages:, a collier village in Lesmahagow parish, Lanarkshire, 2½ miles N of Abbey Green.Standing on the right bank of the Nethan, it has a station on the Lesmahagow branch of the Caledonian, and boys' and girls' schools, with total accommodation for 312 children, an average attendance (1879) of 152, and grants amounting to £138,12s. Two coal pits, at work here in 1879, belong to the Carboniferous Limestone series, and furnish fine cannel coal, employed in the Glasgow and other gas-works. (1861) 716, (1871) 763, (1881) , a farm in Walston parish, Lanarkshire.
The site was founded on core values that we think everybody wants to live by: honesty, openness, great value for money and loads of fun along the way!
Much of the conflict is linked to the so-called “Monklands Mc Mafia”, an SNP old guard around Alex Neil and Richard Lyle, the MSPs for Airdrie & Shotts and Uddingston & Bellshill.